View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Maple had been taken by the surprise of Blue’s quick motions, and, therefore, he had been silenced. Well, at least for a moment anyways. A few seconds after that, he discovered he had been holding his breath, and it was hard to see. He let all of that tense stuff out, and looked at Blue again, just in time to see her with a rabbit. Maple’s face lit up as soon as he saw the small animal. He wasn’t saying that he hadn’t been expecting Blue to get the rabbit, he just wasn’t expecting Blue to get a rabbit. However, prey was prey, especially if that prey was a trophy of something you were able to do. Especially if you could eat that trophy! What cat wouldn’t like that? “Good job!” He said happily, smiling at the molly. As Blue dissapeared once again, teasing him from the other side of a bush, he narrowed his eyes. “You don’t know that it won’t hurt me!” he called nervously, before plunging through the bush. He perked back up when he realized he wasn’t hurt. Of course, he wasn’t going to admit it was better than he originally intended, glancing over at Blue as he tried to figure out what she wanted him to see.

(( @Aleka @Rubinaito ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
(Just going to warn you there's a fair chance that I'll be going inactive for about maybe a week or two)

Dusk watched the kestrel, a detached part of mind hoping that the long grass would at least partly cover his dark ginger pelt that otherwise, looked quite obvious among all the shades of light tan ranging from dark brown, as well as the green. If he caught the colorful raptor, then he could shove it in Dodge's smug face. It was fairly simple. He needed to catch the bird. This would be fairly hard, but now, looking for prey, it was just hovering above the ground. The feline had watched these birds long enough to know that once it caught something, it would return to it's perch, eating it's prey or feeding it to it's chicks. The bird was some distance away, and it was unusually temping to just sprint directly at it and then leap to catch it. He assumed that if he did scare it, it would just sit at it's perch a bit longer before going to hunt again. He crouched down, before springing in a quick sprint, his strides growing loner every, well, stride. Almost directly under his prey, he sprang out, before it could react, and he sank his claws into it's back, dragging it down to the ground when he landed. It was still flapping its wings and letting out shrill cries by the time he snapped his jowls around it's neck, twisting his head slightly with an expert snap, killing it. He grabbed the now limp prey in his jaws, happy. Now he could show the others how much he was better than Dodge.

@Rubinaito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Genuine annoyance and frustration surged through Dodge as he stared at the limp rabbit in Bluebelle's jaws."Good job." He said flatly, oddly feeling hollow as he looked at the piece of prey that he had wanted to catch. Hearing her call out for Maple irked him a little more, the sight of the shallow, vain tom making his blood boil. And finally, finally there was Dusk, a few tail-lengths away holding that star-dammed kestral in his jaws, looking smug and haughty. His tail lashed once, trying to calm himself down before he blew up at the trio; it was just a hunting trip after all. But it was at this point that just one more thing, one more word or spiteful glance, just once more whatever would be enough to get him to leave for a long time, if not forever. He worked his claws through the ground, waiting for someone to say something... anything.

[ Because I seriously lack talent this is going to be short and sweet. ]

Blue belle smiled as maple finally dragged himself out into the open. "Finally." she cooed happily as she gently licked her chest and paw trying to remove the rusty coloured blood. Just than dusk trotted in carrying a Kestrel. Her eyes widened at dusk and she clapped her paws together like she had seen the humans do before when they got excited. "wow! Look at that thing!!" she meowed praising dusk for his impressive catch. "maple and I got the rabbit. I think by his loud meowing the rabbit came to check out why he was whining. A true team effort" she meowed proudly pushing down some of the hares fur with her paw. She looked back over at dodge and studied him for a long moment than frowned. "you didn't get anything? Not even a small mouse?" she questioned looking slightly disappointed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 2nd, 2017 at 01:43 PM.