View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 06:51 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead

Finchpaw was surprised when Cresentpaw asked if he would hep train her sometime. He couldn't help but turn slightly red at this, pleased and honored that someone wanted his help with training. He thought about it for a moment, preventing himself from instantly accepting in his excitement at the suggestion. Finchpaw considered his skills, and decided that he was pretty good at hunting and fighting. "Sure," he mewed happily. "I can teach you a few things until your mentor is free and can start proper training," Finchpaw hoped he'd be an alright mentor for Cresentpaw. He gave a small laugh as well when she answered his random question. "Me too, I think that Green-leaf is my favorite season. It's warm and nice..." Finchpaw had thick fur, so the cold didn't really both him, but he preferred to be in the warm seasons. Plus, he liked when there was a lot of leaves, he liked how Thunderclan had trees like that while the other clans don't really. It pointed out how different their territories was, and he liked the difference.

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 06:01 AM.