View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze stared the the entry into Birdsnow’s den a long while. Having just returned from a patrol, he was tired but in response his brain just brought up cats that were likely to be much more tired than him. In a sort of ‘you can do more’ way that had Seabreeze sighing to himself near quietly. It eventually turned his thoughts to Birdsnow. When has she gotten a break between the mess that is Riverclan, Thunderclan, and even her own warriors causing issues. The tom was so grateful that Fadingsun had finally been named as a deputy because maybe that means some of the weight was taken from her shoulders. Blue eyes shifted to the prey pile and the guilt that stormed in his chest lightened a smidge as he picked up a mouse and padded over to the den.

Has Birdsnow ate recently? Or has been asked if she was okay? Seabreeze stopped outside of the den and set the mouse at his paws, he hoped that she liked mouse. “Umm..B-Birdsnow? If you aren’t too busy, I umm, brought some food I just…I’m concerned about you, wanted to chat a bit.” This was stepping over personal boundaries wasn't it, Birdsnow probably hasn’t even heard of him. He remained quiet, he already spoke so he couldn’t turn back now.
[ @poppy - Birdsnow ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]