View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2020, 01:04 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Gender Crisis - A Plot Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Trouble View Post
So, I feel that Badgerpaw, who I adopted from @/mumble a while back, is becoming rather boring. So I thought of this plot idea.

Badgerpaw is 11 moons, and she's been an apprentice forever. With her first three mentors going missing, and her only friend disappearing, she has turned from nervous wreck to depressed nervous wreck. On top of that, she's starting to question her gender. She doesn't realize that it's possible to identify as something other than male or female, and we need to change that.

[Cat 1] sees her around camp, and asks if she's okay. She spills everything to them, and they're very understanding. They bring her to meet [Cat 2] who doesn't identify as male or female, and explains to her that there are more than two genders. She doesn't believe that she is transgender, and continues to be the depressed bean that she is. One day, [Cat 1] speaks to her again, and tells her that the reason they had introduced her to [Cat 2] was because she thought maybe she was trans. After a few days of thinking about this, she realizes that she's not female. They start going by they/them pronouns, and declare that they are non-binary.

Cat 1
-Can be any gender
-Must be kind and comforting

Cat 2
-Can be any gender other than male or female

Just chuck your cats at me with a bit of info

@Shadeleaf - if you want to apply Lotus
My cat Icetree works for cat 1... read his bio in my sig. He is fatherly, caring, strong, and a good listener... Also very calm
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~