View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

@AbsurdJinx
The caramel colored feline had just come back from the dawn patrol, he was groggy and his pads were sore. The apprentice dropped his catch in the fresh kill pile, both the mouse and the pile were seeming rather scrawny. His orbs lingered on the sad looking pile for a moment before he was ripped from his thoughts by a shout, the words were muffled, all he heard was a loud noise. He lifted his gaze, and for a second, couldn't believe what he was seeing, he thought he was sleep deprived, thought that he was day dreaming, but after a second of just watching as cats poured into the clearing, he realized, Windclan and Shadowclan were attacking. Panic flared in Doepaw, his eyes shot from the horde of cats to the medicine cat den, his sister, did she know, was she awake, he had to protect her. The white spotted tom turned on his heels and made a b-line for the medicine cat den, his claws unseathed and his bob of a tail bouncing with each leap and bound. His sister was very important to the clan, she was very important to the tom, they were bound by blood after all, they were bound by their souls, he couldn't let her get hurt, he would stand guard in front of the den, he wouldn't let anyone in.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 16th, 2018 at 01:39 PM.