Old December 17th, 2017, 01:40 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool followed Flarestrike with a small smile as she took her fish with her when they began walking to the place that he had found for them to sleep at. Once they got to the old fox den Splashpool, sniffed the air, scenting a faint scent of fox. When flarestrike asked her if the shelter was alright she got lost in how he had saved them from the darkness of night. "It's an excellent place to sleep, because as long as it isn't being used by a fox i'll sleep in almost anything." meowed Splashpool with a very loud purr. I don't get what this feeling is!? I've never felt this way about anyone. She tried to stop herself from purring, but nothing would work.
Flarestrike smiled grew wider then turned into a smirk. "You have a pretty purr, ya know that?" He replied, smoothly. Or trying to. However he had to admit he was regretting it because that would weird her out. Before letting her reply, he slid/ran into the den. For a brief second his tail touched the bottom of her chin but it sent a tingling feeling. He hated it but loved it. Flarestrike slam his head against the back wall, shaking his head. Cringing a little at the pain, worth hearing her reply! Guess I'll have a headache but this is better. He pretended like nothing had happen, "Now let's sleep.. Splashy Squirrel." His voice began to trail off, as he could feel his body suddenly feel like a rock. A huge rock. Flarestrike didn't want to move one bit, already comfortable without a moss bed or anything. Really anything was better because he needed the rest. "Sleep sounds like one of the most comforting things ever..." Flarestrike mumbled. He ended up doing that for quite some time, saying random things that didn't make any sense. Some of it was complaints to Splashpool or really random things like him repeating, "Frog" over and over again.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc