View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:23 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Flarestrike nodded, he wouldn't lie. He was tired, absolutely tired. The accident had wear him out, glancing warily at the graze on his side. It seem to be a bit painful still, though he was worried about it getting infected. However the his fur hid it, sighing. He looked up to see Splashpool's worried and hopeful face. "Lemme think." Flarestrike said, trying to recall seeing anything on his `wonderful`- insert sarcasm, chase. A small smirk placed on his lips, as he twirled around without a word. However it was obvious he wanted her to follow him, please say I actually remember where it is. Flarestrike had remembered he ended up poking around a fox den, since he wanted to know if it was abandoned or not. He carried the vole in his jaws, walking before he broke into a sprint. It wasn't long before he skidded to a stop, dropping his prey. "Yes! Whoopee do, the foxes did abandoned it." Flarestrike said in victory. If Starclan was real. Thank them. If not, Flarestrike thank his own skills. No lie, he was extremely doubtful it wasn't. "Does this work, Splashy Squirrel?" He asked, looking for approval. He didn't know why but he kind of was.
Splashpool followed Flarestrike with a small smile as she took her fish with her when they began walking to the place that he had found for them to sleep at. Once they got to the old fox den Splashpool, sniffed the air, scenting a faint scent of fox. When flarestrike asked her if the shelter was alright she got lost in how he had saved them from the darkness of night. "It's an excellent place to sleep, because as long as it isn't being used by a fox i'll sleep in almost anything." meowed Splashpool with a very loud purr. I don't get what this feeling is!? I've never felt this way about anyone. She tried to stop herself from purring, but nothing would work.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.