Old December 17th, 2017, 01:15 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at him as he walked over to her. Her eyes lit up once he said her nickname. "It's getting dark. I think we should find somewhere to sleep tonight. Then tomorrow we can search for our way home." replied Splashpool, pulling the fish towards her feet. I don't want anything to attack us, since it's the time where badger's and bats come out. That would be a shame. Oh Starclan please help us! The riverclan cat shook the thought away with a small smile. "Did you see any shelters when you went hunting? Or was it completely empty? meowed Splashpool, a little bit hoping that he had.

Flarestrike nodded, he wouldn't lie. He was tired, absolutely tired. The accident had wear him out, glancing warily at the graze on his side. It seem to be a bit painful still, though he was worried about it getting infected. However the his fur hid it, sighing. He looked up to see Splashpool's worried and hopeful face. "Lemme think." Flarestrike said, trying to recall seeing anything on his `wonderful`- insert sarcasm, chase. A small smirk placed on his lips, as he twirled around without a word. However it was obvious he wanted her to follow him, please say I actually remember where it is. Flarestrike had remembered he ended up poking around a fox den, since he wanted to know if it was abandoned or not. He carried the vole in his jaws, walking before he broke into a sprint. It wasn't long before he skidded to a stop, dropping his prey. "Yes! Whoopee do, the foxes did abandoned it." Flarestrike said in victory. If Starclan was real. Thank them. If not, Flarestrike thank his own skills. No lie, he was extremely doubtful it wasn't. "Does this work, Splashy Squirrel?" He asked, looking for approval. He didn't know why but he kind of was.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc