View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Flarestrike shook his head, his ears perked up. "Splashy Squirrel, coming!" He said, hearing his name. Of course, it could have been a clan member but what kind of chance was that? Walking over to her, tilting his head. He dropped his prey, wrinkling his nose at the fishy scent. His eyes narrowed at the fish, "What you need?" He asked. Flarestrike returned his gaze to her, his voice was muffled by the prey. Putting it down at Splashpool's paws. He glanced up at the darkening sky, his ears lowered a little. He had a idea what she was going to say but didn't say anything. The tom's pelt seem to blend in a bit better with the darkening sky but his golden eyes gleamed brightly. Flarestrike shook off some mud from his paw, "I will never get used to mud or anything sticky. " The brown sticky liquid was common in Shadowclan's territory. His mother teased him that he should have been called Mudstrike instead because as a kit he always got it in his pelt. Flarestrike didn't know why but his siblings had tried to get him to like it or just be okay with it. Luckily he got used to the horrible feeling
Splashpool looked at him as he walked over to her. Her eyes lit up once he said her nickname. "It's getting dark. I think we should find somewhere to sleep tonight. Then tomorrow we can search for our way home." replied Splashpool, pulling the fish towards her feet. I don't want anything to attack us, since it's the time where badger's and bats come out. That would be a shame. Oh Starclan please help us! The riverclan cat shook the thought away with a small smile. "Did you see any shelters when you went hunting? Or was it completely empty? meowed Splashpool, a little bit hoping that he had.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 17th, 2017 at 01:03 AM.