View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Flarestrike could hear the faint sound of purring. His ears twitched but he pretended not to hear it, however he smiled a little at the thought she was. As she stared into his eyes, he boop her on the nose with his paw. "Boop!" He chuckled, joking around. Realizing how close they were, he stepped back. Heat rising from his body from embarrassment , turning around to go track something. Flarestrike was pretty good at battling and tracking prey. Yet not at catching prey. Following a vole foot print and smell, he slowly popped his head through a bush. Showing the animal he had been tracking for; he dropped into a hunter's crouch. However the vole had heard him and was already darting for safety. Blinking, he leapt forward before he ran. After a somewhat long chase, he finally caught it. Flarestrike let out a purr of delight since he actually caught something for once. I wonder if Splashpool caught anything. Huh, what do Riverclan cats hunt? The thought wandered in his mind. He could never get the she-cat off his mind. Sure, a hour but never more than 2 hours. Strange. He picked up the vole, careful to not bite it too hard to draw blood. Flarestrike hated when he got blood in his mouth. Battling or eating he always spit it out if he could.
Splashpool shrugged, making her eay over to the edge of the stream. She looked at the water to make sure it didn't rush like the other part of the stream did. At least this part of the stream is contained. The molly watched as a fish swam by. She unseathed her claws, barreling down onto the fish's scales. Splashpool lifted it up and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She looked up after killing her prey, seeing the sun began to seep down. We're going to have to sleep somewhere tonight. We can search for home in the morning. Splashpool looked around for Flarestrike. "Flarestrike!" called Splashpool.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.