Old December 15th, 2017, 11:37 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike once he ran over to her side of the stream. She watched as he uncovered the rotten squirrel. Her eyes were fixed on him as a purr rumbled in her throat. Splashpool instantly stopped, hoping that he hadn't heard it. Once he asked her if they could hunt her eyes went straight forward, barring into Flarestrike's eyes. "Er yeah. We can hunt." mumbled Splashpool as she whipped her eyes away from his gaze. The she-cat looked around spotting a mouse a few fox lengths away, but she didn't get into a hunters crouch. I don't know how to catch land animals, so what am I thinking.

Flarestrike could hear the faint sound of purring. His ears twitched but he pretended not to hear it, however he smiled a little at the thought she was. As she stared into his eyes, he boop her on the nose with his paw. "Boop!" He chuckled, joking around. Realizing how close they were, he stepped back. Heat rising from his body from embarrassment , turning around to go track something. Flarestrike was pretty good at battling and tracking prey. Yet not at catching prey. Following a vole foot print and smell, he slowly popped his head through a bush. Showing the animal he had been tracking for; he dropped into a hunter's crouch. However the vole had heard him and was already darting for safety. Blinking, he leapt forward before he ran. After a somewhat long chase, he finally caught it. Flarestrike let out a purr of delight since he actually caught something for once. I wonder if Splashpool caught anything. Huh, what do Riverclan cats hunt? The thought wandered in his mind. He could never get the she-cat off his mind. Sure, a hour but never more than 2 hours. Strange. He picked up the vole, careful to not bite it too hard to draw blood. Flarestrike hated when he got blood in his mouth. Battling or eating he always spit it out if he could.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 15th, 2017 at 11:37 AM.