View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike stared at the ground, his claws digging in the bark. Suddenly he felt he was 100 feet up. The tom made his way down slowly before landing on the ground. Shaking his head, "I hate that." He mumbled. Glancing around because he couldn't see the molly until he heard her voice. "Coming!" He called, as he trotted to the bridge. Placing a paw on it, warily. He ran across quickly, skidding across the leaves to a halt. He paused, looking around the new sights. His nose wrinkled up at a horrible scent, nosing the leaves to uncover a rotting squirrel. It was half eaten, rotting. Flarestrike stepped back, studying the marks on it. It seem like dog bites, he covered it up. "Yuck, crow-food." His stomach made a strange noise, a rumbling noise. "I can't see any thing familiar. Plus swallowing all that water made me hungry. Splashy Squirrel, do you mind if we hunt?" He asked. Swinging his head around to look at her, Flarestrike wouldn't lie. She was actually pretty beautiful and her personality was wonderful. A small smile grew on his lips, thinking.

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike once he ran over to her side of the stream. She watched as he uncovered the rotten squirrel. Her eyes were fixed on him as a purr rumbled in her throat. Splashpool instantly stopped, hoping that he hadn't heard it. Once he asked her if they could hunt her eyes went straight forward, barring into Flarestrike's eyes. "Er yeah. We can hunt." mumbled Splashpool as she whipped her eyes away from his gaze. The she-cat looked around spotting a mouse a few fox lengths away, but she didn't get into a hunters crouch. I don't know how to catch land animals, so what am I thinking.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.