Old December 14th, 2017, 10:40 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool jumped onto the earth with a loud Thud. The she-cat looked past the forest, spotting a small two-leg birdge that reached the other side of the stream. Splashpool made her way over to the bridge, looking back at Flarestrike. "Hey lets check out the other side. Maybe it will help us get back to the clans!" yowled the Riverclan molly. She stood on the wood, feeling it beaneath her paws. Splashpool put a paw out, causing the bridge to creek. Without warning the she-cat dashed to the other side, away from the two-leg bridge. She stopped realizing she had left Flarestrike on the other side. "Hey you coming!" Yowled Splashpool.
Flarestrike stared at the ground, his claws digging in the bark. Suddenly he felt he was 100 feet up. The tom made his way down slowly before landing on the ground. Shaking his head, "I hate that." He mumbled. Glancing around because he couldn't see the molly until he heard her voice. "Coming!" He called, as he trotted to the bridge. Placing a paw on it, warily. He ran across quickly, skidding across the leaves to a halt. He paused, looking around the new sights. His nose wrinkled up at a horrible scent, nosing the leaves to uncover a rotting squirrel. It was half eaten, rotting. Flarestrike stepped back, studying the marks on it. It seem like dog bites, he covered it up. "Yuck, crow-food." His stomach made a strange noise, a rumbling noise. "I can't see any thing familiar. Plus swallowing all that water made me hungry. Splashy Squirrel, do you mind if we hunt?" He asked. Swinging his head around to look at her, Flarestrike wouldn't lie. She was actually pretty beautiful and her personality was wonderful. A small smile grew on his lips, thinking.