View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike shook his pelt out, "Gah! Why you got to get me wetter than I am? ." He chuckled. However jumped back at her jump, staring up the tree. "Squirrel." He blinked, realizing it kind of fitted her. Shaking his head lightly, his side ache but it was just lightly grazed from the rock. "Oh, don't say that. I mean, sure I can hate water but Splashpool.. hate and love have a thin line." Flarestrike said, putting a paw on the tree trunk. "Where are we anyway?" He asked, most likely to himself. The warrior climbed up it, his tail brushing her back a little. He glanced around, seeing nothing he remembered- didn't know the land either. Flarestrike was a bit cold from the water, "I'm sure you will love water again. Most likely when you are a elder." He joked around, trying to lighten the mood up. However he knew they were lost. Lost. Lost without anyone knowing where I am. You know Starclan if you are real, help us out here! He rolled his eyes at the thought, knowing it wasn't real. "I see.. trees... trees...twoleg den... and.. nothing useful but you." Flarestrike groaned but a small smirk tugged at his mouth
Splashpool jumped onto the earth with a loud Thud. The she-cat looked past the forest, spotting a small two-leg birdge that reached the other side of the stream. Splashpool made her way over to the bridge, looking back at Flarestrike. "Hey lets check out the other side. Maybe it will help us get back to the clans!" yowled the Riverclan molly. She stood on the wood, feeling it beaneath her paws. Splashpool put a paw out, causing the bridge to creek. Without warning the she-cat dashed to the other side, away from the two-leg bridge. She stopped realizing she had left Flarestrike on the other side. "Hey you coming!" Yowled Splashpool.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.