View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2017, 05:55 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostleaf View Post
Snowberry sighed as she groomed her snow-white pelt " Mid-day, " she meowed at the two young warriors . " So if your doing anything today you should get up " Snowberry hissed then added an angry "Now !" before leaving the den . Russetswirl and Cloudrain follow the older warrior holding in their laughter not to annoy Snowberry anymore . " That old cat never leaves anyone alone , I say she'll be in with the elders soon , " Russetswirl said nudging Cloudrain to get a response . Cloudrain winked at him before snatching herself a plump frog . The two friends sat down in a sunspot and began to tear apart the frog until- "Ahhh ! , " Cloudrain looked down at the frog in horror . A small earthworm had embedded itself in the frog , Russetswirl tossed away the piece of crowfood . " Uck , I don't feel like eating anymore from the prey pile - Fancy a hunt ? " Cloudrain asked Russetswirl . The tom was about to respond when a small ginger kit pounced on him .
(I don't mean to be rude or anything but for 1. This RP is finished, and for 2. Please do not RP other people's characters as you are only supposed to RP the charatcer's that you own ^^)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen