View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

@Gusty

Lily smiled a little as she learned the rogue's name, glad she could at least thank the cat who'd inspired her to return home by name. She was about to do just that when he spoke again, cutting her off before she could even open her mouth to speak. Her whiskers twitched with amusement and some tiny voice in the back of her mind started wondering which of them was older.

The tabby was silent for a few moments, musing over her answer to Daedalus' question and just how much information to give him. On one paw, she'd always been a very secretive she-cat, and hated sharing what she knew. On the other paw, she'd probably never see this rogue again after today. He'd go back to his alley, she'd say goodbye to Ember and then leave forever. Who knew, she might not even have to say goodbye! Maybe Ember would go with her! No, no, she loved her Twolegs too much...

The blue-eyed kittypet suddenly realised she'd been quiet for a little too long. Feeling awkward, she quickly decided to just tell Daedalus the truth. "I'm going to the forest outside of the Twolegplace. I lived there a long time ago, and I know now it was a mistake to leave."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 18th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.