View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:45 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

@SamCats (oh, ok, that's fine :3 )

The thoughts were still ringing in his ears. Daedalus basked in the realization that he wasn't getting anywhere. But after rethinking it for a moment, he wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do with his life. This tomcat wasn't quite the type for deep thinking, really. Life on the streets had made him much more of an impulsive one- and framing out his future nerved him to some extent.

Well, now that Lily was gone... he could eat, couldn't he? Finally moving, the tabby sniffed the air, tying to pick out the strongest scents of food. After finding a strong one, he leaped on top of that garbage can and knocked it over. The contents spilled all across the ground, which would provide a good meal for the alleycat.

It took only a few sparing moments to pick through the half-decayed meat; a lot of it was not to his liking, but Daedalus had no choice but to eat it, since he hadn't acquired any hunting skills. Perhaps then, one day I will teach myself to hunt. But then again, I don't feel like living in the forests. It's so musty and unfamiliar there, nothing like the comfort of the village.

Once he was finished, but yet only half-full, Daedalus was restless again. For some odd reason, a prickling sensation ran across his spine, yet he scented no other cats in the alleyway.

Guided by some unknown instinct, the gray-pelted feline followed the scent trail of Lily. It was still fresh; she had been around here recently. As in, just minutes ago. Daedalus had no clue why he was even moving in this direction, but that was where his paws took him, and that was where he would go.

/why did this get so long)

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::