View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2024, 04:10 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: don't be a dummy [p]

FOXGLOVEKISS
she/her. 52 moons (at death). slender ginger molly with brown and cream markings, blue eyes. left hind leg is scarred.
( purrks ; worldweaver, nightmare fuel - tier 1 permanently active)

berryfrost. so that's who whisperingpaw's former mentor is. poisoned..by the sounds of it, cowtuft was certainly some disappointing medicine cat. "oh, you poor thing.." she murmurs, resting her chin on the young tom's head and draping her tail over him in a comforting manner if he happened to allow it. "life has been horribly cruel to you, hasn't it?" she hums, gaze focused on the shadows. "life was the same for me. I lost many..my mate, my father, my mother.." her voice is soft as she says this, a low sigh following. a clever tactic to try and make whisperingpaw feel connected to her. to be seen as a victim, too.

her gaze grows cold for a split second. she stands and steps away from whisperingpaw, attention on him once again.

"but that's what makes you stronger, the fact that you're able to continue living despite your losses. the fact that you can make something of yourself..become the cat you've always dreamed of being." foxglovekiss encourages, a small smile playing on her maw. "but anyhow," she sighs, changing the topic back to training,,which she finds more important that whisperingpaw's sob story. she supposes she should be a little grateful for him, seeing as her boredom has subsided.

"the shoulder drop is..easy, you'll love it." foxglovekiss assures, a short nod. "you have to find a way to get on your opponent's back. once you do, grab their shoulders and lock them to the ground using a combination of your weight and claws, then you have the upper paw. sound easy enough?" she explains, eyes glinting with growing..amusement as she explains. she waits a few seconds before she continues, so whisperingpaw has time to process the information. "actually, there's an alternate version too. though, it's more...violent." her tail gives a short flick, "from the front..you have to get close enough to your opponent and leap at them, hooking your claws into their shoulders and slamming them to the ground. just a tip, dear..if you want a chance to dislocate or break a shoulder, put as much weight as you can in your front paws."

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days