View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Shiverkit then shot her a genuine smile excited at the idea of having a new friend, "I'd like that!" Meowed. She began to purr when Summerkit bumped her shoulder already taking a liking to the she-cat. Her blue eyes were filled with gratitude when she realized that she wasn't judging her for being cowardly. Instead, she was being understanding and trying to help her overcome her fears, "That sounds like a great idea.'' Shiverkit squeaked in excitement, "It'll help me overcome my fears!" The Sphinx kit jumped around in excitement, "Then we'll both become the strongest warriors Thunderclan has ever seen!" She exclaimed raising her hairless tail proudly in the air.
Summerkit let out a friendly smile, pressing her side against Shiverkit. "Yeah! We can make our clan proud!" Summerkit yowled in excitement. The she-kit looked down at the leaf, thinking of a game she could make up. "Lets play a game. I'll start by hiding the leaf and you'll have to find it then once you do its your turn to hide it." meowed the kit, picking the leaf up in her jaws. Summerkit waited for a response before she hid the leaf in case the other kit didn't want to play the game.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.