View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom nodded to Redhawk as the hornet helped him with the Lavenderpaw situation though he couldn't help but be a bit disappointed that they were letting her go just like that. There was no point in hosting a cat that didn't want to be there, it was likely that Lavenderpaw a cat who isn't loyal nor willing to live up to her mistakes would do well in Thunderclan. He moved from the apprentice as a new cat came to collect her at the hornet's call. He made his way to the deputy, he was assigned to be on his team. Orangeblossom hoped that he would do well. His green eyes moved down to his paw, the sliced flesh there that was healing caught his attention as Springlight came to mind. She wasn't going to be happy that he was fighting on a hurt paw but he wasn't going to just sit out for a small wound that was basically already healed. He waited and listened as Spiderthroat described his experience with the beast, sounds like a terrible thing. He wasn't too worried, he wasn't going to be arrogant though, it was just that they have warriors, hornets, and high ranks on this mission so they have a pretty good team.

[ @forest - Lavenderpaw | @dino. - Bumblestar | @Starfall - Spiderthroat ]
[ EDIT: Sorry for the confusion! There was a bit of confusion on the Lavenderpaw situation that has now been cleared up with me :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 17th, 2024 at 11:10 PM.