Thread: Starry Meadow
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2023, 12:06 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Ashendawn
She sat on the crest of the hill, crickets chirping in the nighttime gloom. Fireflies danced in the starlit meadow, moon illuminating the dark grass. the wind had died down a bit, leaving a calm breeze in it's place.
Finally, some time to myself. It's been hard these last few mons, but even with Riverclan i'm sure Windclan will pull through. We've always been strong. Some say it's the harsh wind, others storms and snow. I think that it's our connection to Starclan though. I've always felt like their watching us, though that might just be how we can always see the stars. She thought, letting the breeze ruffle her fur as she watched the grass riple in the meadow below.
I feel... somehow connected to the world up here. The grass riples like the tide, or the constant flow of life. Sometimes the winds change, like time seems to. It's peacefull. It's especially a good change from the recent chaos. I'm still not sure how to feel about this whole situaton with Riverclan, but they say time heals all wounds for a reason. I'll fight to defend Windclan if it comes to that... but I still think that just a bit of talking could solve all our problems.
#bluebird #Earth

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)