View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Brooklyn Trees

"Quite a sight, isn't it?" Aconiteheart repeated himself with ease, amusement lacing his words as he gazed at the variety of dried leaves, petals, stalks, and tubers. "The herbs. Warriors seem to think their prey and fighting is 'the stuff', but let's be real, plants is where it's at."

His tail twitched, and he took a seat near the entrance of the storage. "I'm sorry, it was awfully rude for me to not introduce myself first. I'm Aconiteheart; one of the first medicine cats of SkyClan. Before you ask; yes, I am dead. I have been dead for - what may now be eons. I don't know." A distant look crossed his gaze; attempting to recall the last days of his life with no avail. He survived past the fire that brought DuskClan and DawnClan together to create SkyClan, could remember the breathing difficulties that followed, but specifics were a blur.

"As you're already aware, you have been selected to be SkyClan's next medicine cat, and because Stormlight is no longer available to pass on his knowledge, I'll be your guide. Do you have any questions?"

Last edited by BEAR.; November 24th, 2016 at 09:54 PM.