View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
@Brooklyn Trees

Aconiteheart couldn't remember the last time he stepped in the realm of the living. Generations stood between him and his last visit, and since then he wasn't needed. Something about medicine cats actually having mentors -- what absurdity!

Materializing in the heart of the once-empty den, the spectral figure of the spotted tabby gazed around the familiar setting. An age of younger cats could not change what was his second den, and he found himself drifting towards the herb storage.

Stormlight's abrupt departure left the supply intact, if not a little dusty, and there was relief in the knowledge the cache of herbs wasn't destroyed or damaged by rambunctious kits. Noticing the perplexed form of Ebonypaw, Aconiteheart glanced at the apprentice. "Quite a sight, isn't it?"
Ebonypaw started at the suddenness of the unfamiliar voice from behind her. She has not realized that anybody else was in the den with her, having not originally seen anyone other than herself here and not having heard the arrival of this other cat. Her claws slid from her paws and into the earth without her consent as she started and then refused to be sheathed, though in all honesty she was not trying very hard to sheath them again.

The black and white furred she-cat swept her tail slowly along the ground before turning to look at the speaker of the cat who had slipped in like a ghost. She didn't realize that her thoughts were actually the truth of this tom, that he had slipped like a ghost, because he was. She didn't realize this fact about him though, just honking that this was some cat who was just far more advanced in stalking prey than she had ever been in the short time of her warrior training and that this had caused him to be very light-footed.
"What?" She mewed, not sure if she was trying to sound intimidating or curious and really succeeding in neither tone of voice. Ebonypaw flicked an ear at the fact that her mew had sounded in neither way that she had intended, blue eyes slowly traveling over the stranger's flank, more out of habit than actual necessity as her wandering eyes never gave her any real information about the cat that she was looking at.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.