View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:31 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"No problem!" Snowpaw said, smiling wide again. He looked at the blue jay and realized how small it was. He sniffed it, "Look! I told you! It is huge!" He said. Then shook his head no, "Nah. You can have them. I can't believe you caught that!" The tom realized he was one behide now. He let out a gasp, now he was getting a bit itchy to find something. His pink nose twitched, smelling for anything. Snowpaw blinked, "I-I was? I was! I.. uh.." He shuffled his paws. "Y'know what, um.. we should separate so we can focus on hunting! Yeah, erm.. haha.. I'll beat you!" Then he bounded away. Pretending he found something to hunt. He let out a sigh when he was a decent length away. Why was he staring? He didn't mean to. Then again, was Wolfpaw's little studying thing rubbing off him?
She laughs softly “ as you wish” she says as she begins to bury it and soon she looks away but she stops a bit and began to look behind her to watch him walk off a bit after he was gone. She falls covering her face her pelt heating up so much she was surprised that the snow wasn’t melting. She sighs softly as she looks up to see two birds side by side. She huffs “ some teasing me..” she says as she begins to stand up and began to walk off smelling the air and trying her hardest to not look back again knowing those birds will tease her again.