View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:11 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ❝ make a spark, break the dark ❞ ✘

@Inglewood Binks
the areas around her were captivating to say the least. the air itself was teasing her merely venture further in, whilst the dainty plants and thick roots caught the molly’s entire attention. she was in awe at the vast environment; she certainly wouldn’t of known all this was here had she not gone a little off route. although, she was almost glad that she did. otherwise, the female would never have been vulnerable to the new scents and smells.
toes grasping at the loose stones and grit below them, with her somewhat thin tail curling at the tip. she was lost in her own world, fascination being her main priority at the moment. if only she was aware of the sudden force that was about to hurtle into her.
her green eyes shot wide, like a doe’s when it felt alarmed, mouth agape with surprise. her feet were swiped up from the ground, causing the molly to land on her side. pipitchirp’s bodice racked against the earth awkwardly, a whine of both shock and pain making its way up from her throat. when she got a glimpse of fur that was attached to her other side, the female couldn’t help but wonder whether she was being attacked. she lay in the same position for a few moments; contemplating what to do. but with the creature below her suddenly rolling off of her, pipitchirp thought it was best for her to remain still.
brows furrowing in the slightest, the tanned femme rose her head only to hear cussing and apologetic words tumbling out from the spotted feline’s mouth.
a smile cracked out across her features, and she tried her hardest to hold in giggles at the stranger’s unique accent. perhaps it wasn’t best to become so friendly with the cat who had leapt at you merely moments ago; however, pipitchirp, with the strings of profuse language and uttered apologies, believed that she could maybe let her guards down for at least a few seconds.
“it’s quite alright...” she responded back, gently pulling herself up from the ground as she did so. “i wasn’t in the right state of mind anyways. i’m almost glad you woke me up from my daydreams before i got too lost.”
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; January 13th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.