View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: shadowclan battle patrol !

@.:Blue Wishes:.
name : Dungfoot
age: 20 moons (IK he’s youngish for your requirements, but he’s a good fighter)
body type ( short, tall, sleek, etc ) : chubby and medium height (unknown to him kittypet heritage)
best battle moves : play dead and shove them up when pinned down (IDK the name of it) side attack onto someone unaware of him (great way to start a battle) launching himself from a tree onto an enemy (he does parkour (cat-style) so he kinda invented some moves on his own)
personality : He is juvinile and playful. He goofs off, but in battle he won’t goof off, as it’s enough of an adreniline rush the battle that he won’t risk injurying his clanmates playfighting midbattle. Which he often does in camp. He’s able to keep quiet when he needs to such as arriving in battle.
appearance : he is chubby he has chunky (typically ungroomed) messy dark-brown fur and hazel eyes. His tail is fluffy. (I’m bad at apperance descriptions)
any mental illnesses ? ( i have my reasons for asking ): No. The closest thing to a mental illness on his part is when excited he repeats the same joke over-and-over again (I’d maybe call it autism (mild) or ADHD)
role: Patrol member
roleplay example : Dungfoot licked his paw and nosed the vole in front of him. He took a bite out of it. Lazily and sloppily he ate the vole.I need to do something, I’m so lazy currently. He stood up shaking out his pelt. He stepped out of camp into the territory, a sturdy magnolia tree was growing nearby. He launched himself onto the tree digging his claws into the bark slowly pulling himself up the tree, he wasn’t a Skyclanner after all, he still had to pull himself up the tree slowly not springing up it afterall. He reached the top of the tree and launched himself into another tree, his adreniline rushing. He loved that feeling as he landed in a new tree, he did that for awhile, before below him was a thin layer of ice, and a river below it, he dove into the river as the ice cracked under him and the ice gave him a sensation of shock. He thrusted his head out of the water gasping for breathe as he swam to shore, breaking the ice as he went. Before reaching shore, shaking out his fur and racing to camp his eye wide, yes he was cold, but it was fun.
ppd : 13.58
how often are you usally on ? ( i need active members ) On-and-Off all day
other: the no blindness and stuff is unfair, like in the books, Brightheart was missing an eye, right. Are you going to say she was bad at fighting when she finished her training? I get Briarlight or Jayfeather- they’d flail in battle, but missing one eye, or missing a paw (Jackdaw Cry) they can still fight as well as any clanmate, just more effort to fight.
Current Injuries: Maybe a torn-claw at most (cat-parkour is climbing trees jumping from tree to tree then diving into the icy river and running to camp, easy way to get torn claws)
questions : Is he too young/too much energy?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 13th, 2018 at 04:30 PM.