View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default shadowclan battle patrol !

okay, so, as hopefully most of you know, shadowclan will be involved in the upcoming battle, siding with windclan
now, i’m not exactly running in there and trying to roleplay with 3 + cats, so that’s why i’m opening applications !

i’m also in need of a cat, from either thunderclan or rivenclan, who will take one of golden’s lives, since it might as well help the plot in some way ( i have no idea if i’m allowed to say who will win to everyone else - )

during the battle, you will be allowed to jump in as you please, but here’s a list of requirements in a way, this could also be counted as a battle thread, so if you want to battle golden, feel free to put in a form as well !

anyways -

requirements for patrol !
  • must not be an apprentince
  • cannot be a queen / elder / kit ( you should probably know that - )
  • cannot have any deformities on vital body parts ( no crippled legs, blindness, etc )
  • preferably (not needed) not just made a warrior / recently had kits in the past few moons
  • no cats that were born in other clans, though born outsiders are welcome

i don’t have any preference when it comes to the cat that takes one of golden’s lives, as long as they’re not a rouge, a shadowclan cat, or a windclan cat .

form :

name :
body type ( short, tall, sleek, etc ) :
best battle moves :
personality :
appearance :
role:
roleplay example :
ppd :
how often are you usally on ? ( i need active members )
other:
questions :

please mention me on your post ! ( don’t quote it, or it won’t be looked at )

Last edited by :blue:; January 13th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.