View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:41 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss opened her hazel eye fully to look at the tom. He was a silver tabby tom, with a scar across his eye. He was quite handsome and regal, despite the violent air about him. "I'm not a clan cat, I left them long ago." Iriss huffed, regretfully raising herself into a sitting position. She had left the clans 13 moons ago, after deciding that their ways were not for her. She needed to be free, instead of being pushed around by a bunch of cats with different colored pelts that rushed and hissed like a messed up rainbow. She had decided that alone, though she had to fend for herself she was free, she was happy. She was alive. The tom could not judge her for fact that she still had many friends from her clan she talked to. He could no judge her for the fact she was born in a clan. She had left and that was what mattered. When he finally spoke again, nicer this time she slowed the negative thoughts towards him, and loosened her tense muscled that had been ready to fight. "I'm Iriss, and happen to want a place to live or a place no ones going to kick me out of." She stated confidently, for never did Iriss allow herself to get emotional or loose her confidence. She would always say things that gave cats the impression she was serious. This cat needed to know she meant business, but she was always welcome to having friends. As long as they could understand her.
He nods slowly as he begins to stand up again “ .... “ he sighs softly as he sits down. He was always told that he was too nice for his own good. “ ... fine. You may stay. But be warned many tend to come here and challenge me. Do not worry I’m easily defeated.” He Says calmly as he jumps down to her and begins to walk up to her looking at her straight in the eye. “ I have plenty of places for you to rest or make a bed in here. So go ahead and pick a spot. My mate may be coming shortly so if you wish to be useful or simply for the sake of it. Go hunting I will as well but due to a .. recent mistake. I’m injured and won’t be able to catch something big so do help us out a bit okay?” He asks with a soft smile as he begins to walk by her. “ Iriss huh? Well welcome to my home. I don’t really kick anyone out unless they lose my trust so you don’t have to worry there. Just provide and help my home out a bit. “ he says with a playful smile as he begins to walk off now following the sound of a bell nearby.
@Reverie

He soon reaches a box and sees the little kittypet, he flicked his ear a bit as he begins to step forward a bit “ hello? May I ask why are you so close to my home?” He asks darkly claws out just in case. Hi sometimes a kittypet comes to challenge him as well. He doesn’t let up unless he knows the cat isn’t a threat.