View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 07:26 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ❝ make a spark, break the dark ❞ ✘

@mom paws
perfect.
macgeiver lay in wait among brambles and thistle. a ways away from his position toured the feline of his target along a lightly trodden path. with blue eyes as smooth as glass, the bounty hunter was just doing another day's work.
strict instructions he had remembered when he picked up the job; brown fur, tall, underfed, and lived by the clans. the area was a place he knew well. the cat was a stranger; didn't know macgeiver, macgeiver didn't know him. but he was also a cat that meant him business to kill. the ugly rogues from south of the old dusk syndicate territory who had sent him, about half a moon ago now, seemed to have a distaste for whoever this cat was. macgeiver didn't like them one bit, but he knew to stay on their good side. besides; even if he didn't get the kill instantly, it would be an easy fight to win by the looks of it. and the reward sounded rather beneficial.
he shifted in his position. counting down the paw steps until the scrawny cat was a whisker from his nose; and he made the leap. both sets of claws and a pair of teeth at the ready as he reached for the cat, but in that instant, he realized. all in one aghasted motion, his claws retreated and his jaws veered off in their pursuit, which made macgeiver flop chest first onto the cat's side in with a fit of very western cussing and cursing. the cat didn't budge as he rubbed his chest and chin against her side so he had to roll off awkwardly, still cursing.
"good god, i am jo-fired sorry there ma'am! i can't believe i lambasted you- pardon me, i would nary do that. thunderation, someone must'u stole my rudder." macgeiver burst as he peeled himself away from the feline, apologizing and scorning himself, mostly because he knew he almost killed her for no good reason other than a stupid mistake. he gave the cat a good look up and down and realized how much he was mistaken; this cat was as well fed as a kittypet, he could have mistook her for one if it weren't for the muscles she dawned and- most embarrassing of all, she was a lady.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)