View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2023, 01:13 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Don't let the Thought's Win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
Ratpaw
*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀ ❁❀
Male[he/him] -Missing Shadowclan

Paws hitting the ground as the young deformed tom ran out of Shadowclan territory. He couldn't take it anymore. He would never be a Shadowclan warrior. It was impossible. He was a disappointment! Continuing to run he didn't look back. He tried to keep the tears inside, but they welled up and fell to the ground. 'You're not worthy of being a Shadowclan cat!', a voice, his own voice rang through his head You were never going to be true clan cat. They just felt sorry for you!

Ratpaw didn't stop. He had to get as far away from home as he could. No it wasn't home! It would never be home. It was hopeless to think so! The tom saw the nearest cave not scenting first before entering and curled up into a ball. He began to sob. He buried his head in his paws and he just cried. As he sniffled he caught scent of a cat scent, but didn't dare look up. He must be in someones den, but he didn't care.

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗
open
╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

Oak Blinked at the Sound of a Crying Cat as He wandered about in the forest. his mama said to leave other cats alone, but Oak really didn't like being told what to do. He paddled in the direction of the sound of crying.

his broken chain hit his chest as the broken end of the tight chain choker, or whatever these pesky humuns called them. it hurt a bit, but that never stopped Oak before as he ran towards the sound. it was coming from a cave? Someone was probably hidding in there, he thought, as the sobs seemed to be getting louder, which could only mean he was close to the source right?

He Popped his Head in the little cave, his orange eyes sweeping over the area before landing on a heartbroken looking cat. he paddled over and nudged them with his paw "you okay there?" he meowed