View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2023, 12:19 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: The Sunny Ice Training Session (Alt Skyclan)

Suntree

They let Icepaw perform her move, Suntree only wanted to see what she could do after all, not put all of those skills to the test. They jerked up a paw, surprised at the force of how hard Icepaw had hit, their gaze following her as she leapt onto her back, and then allowed her to tip them over with no fuss, their side hitting the ground.

“Impressive, but before we move onto tactics and basic moves, I want you to answer something, when you jump on a bigger cat's back, what do you have to look out for?” They tested, rolling into their stomach, nonchalantly rising to their feet. They swiftly continued with another question. “And what are the most important places you need to protect on your body whilst you're in the fight?”

They glanced at the forest that surrounded them, a perfect place for a sneak attack. Suntree themself started off with defensive training, learning to identify attacks and where an opponent was before moving onto serious battle training, this was the plan Suntree well.. planned on following.

@RedLeif