View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2023, 12:40 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Just a walk in the woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnstream View Post
This is a really basic plot, but I think it could go places. To start Dawnstream is going to walk in the woods.... duh and is going to meet a/some cat/s. I am thinking it starts out as a confrontation, and the cat/s leave but keep coming back to hear about the clans. For this we'll need several outsiders or kittypets.

Outsider 1/3- young, curious cat follows her/his sibling
Outsider 2/3- Young, adventurous, and curious is the leader for his/ her sibling
Outsider 3/3- older cat (50-70 moons old) adopted parent for the siblings and told them about the clans (It is preferred that your cat, if you apply for this one, has actually interacted with the clans and had an intriguing experience this way he theyy told the siblings about the clans the siblings would want to go investigate.)

Rules:
1. Please be active! Like I said I think this plot could go somewhere, and if you do not have the capability to stay with this please do not apply.
2. If you get overwhelmed let me know and I can come up with a way to give you a break.
3. If you need/want to adopt the cat out for this plot. Let me know first and we can see if there is something we can do to help this be more enjoyable for you. And the person who adopts it needs to be able to continue this activly. It might help if you link this thread in your adoption post.

Forms:

Outsiders:
Which one? _ /3
Name of your cat:
Personality:
Appearance:
(optional this is just for curiosity and a descriptive rp)
If you have any questions or want to discus anything about this please PM me!

Outsiders:
Which one? 1 /3
Name of your cat: Max
Personality: Happy, but firm, loves to adventure with their older sibling
Appearance: jet black with chocolate Dobermen-like Markings that are sprinkled with white & White eyebrows and a stumpy tail.
(optional this is just for curiosity and a descriptive rp)