View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Where to go now? [Private]

@Empress Of Evil
(I actually suck at remembering this, I'm so sorry x.x)

Ariella was used the forest around her. She'd grown up a loner and enjoyed the solitude, she wasn't willing to change that so quickly. However, when she did come across another cat, she enjoyed the brief time she had to talk with someone other than herself. Yes, she talked to herself a lot, but who wouldn't when you're alone for the majority of your life? Small huffs left her body as she made her way through the trees and dead undergrowth. Her fur -- despite the lack of cover -- gave her good enough camouflage. Her yellow-green hues searched her surroundings until her scent glands picked up the scent of rabbit.

She started to head in the direction before she picked up the scent of another feline. A tom. Her hues lit up a little in curiosity, however her paws were a little more cautious as she continued her way in that direction. She paused when she heard the shrill squeal from the rodent and crouched down in time to avoid being seen by the tom walking away with his prize. From there, the she-cat followed him and respected his peace to eat. However, once he was done, she took a deep breath, stood up, and stepped out of her cover. "Greetings," she spoke in a rather silky voice. Ariella didn't know what to expect from the tom in return, but she kept her posture nonthreatening and more curious.