View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The brown-and-white furred munchkin was delighted to hear these words from her mentor, a bright smile staying upon her muzzle as her tail twitched behind her. “Awesome.” Newtpaw said with a gentle purr hinting at her current tone, showing obviously positive attitude, “Well, I’d love to get more patrol experience. I think I’ve done well with all my fighting techniques that you’ve shown me so far.” The apprentice remarked now, “I want to be ready to lead actual patrols when I become a real warrior like you!” Patrolling the Riverclan border sounded nice compared to the Thunderclan and Windclan border, due to the war that was declared between them. She could only imagine the tension between them at these difficult times.
She smiled,”You can lead then.” she smiled What kind of trouble would happen at the Riverclan border? She smiled she needed to stop worrying about the little things. She awaited Newtpaw’s leading.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here