View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble smiled,” Your fast enough.” She paused,” Dealers choice, battle training or patrol the Riverclan border.” She smiled, she truthfully enjoyed patrolling the Riverclan border because she knew she might run into her dear friends from Riverclan. (Maybe RC border and run into Lobsterbreathe the cat who shoved her into the water when she arrived in camp)
The brown-and-white furred munchkin was delighted to hear these words from her mentor, a bright smile staying upon her muzzle as her tail twitched behind her. “Awesome.” Newtpaw said with a gentle purr hinting at her current tone, showing obviously positive attitude, “Well, I’d love to get more patrol experience. I think I’ve done well with all my fighting techniques that you’ve shown me so far.” The apprentice remarked now, “I want to be ready to lead actual patrols when I become a real warrior like you!” Patrolling the Riverclan border sounded nice compared to the Thunderclan and Windclan border, due to the war that was declared between them. She could only imagine the tension between them at these difficult times.