View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice dashed through the loose dirt, her paws seeming to just be a blur underneath her as she sped through the clearing into the next area without delay. Once Newtpaw had finally arrived in the area known as the Shadowclan training grounds, she bounded up and down as the youth peered up at her older mentor with a brisk smile upon her maw. “How’d I do, Raspberrybubble?” She mewed with a slight tilt of her head, “Was I fast enough? Fast like the other apprentices?” Newtpaw had a habit of comparing herself to her fellow peers in the clan considering how different she was when it came to body type and form. The munchkin was determined to make those who actually noticed her proud and happy, like her mentor and maybe even newfound friends that she would make in the coming moons. Newtpaw tried to not think about Lionpaw, but her mind often wandered to her first friend that was no longer apart of her life for reasons unknown, even to Newtpaw.
Rasberrybubble smiled,” Your fast enough.” She paused,” Dealers choice, battle training or patrol the Riverclan border.” She smiled, she truthfully enjoyed patrolling the Riverclan border because she knew she might run into her dear friends from Riverclan. (Maybe RC border and run into Lobsterbreathe the cat who shoved her into the water when she arrived in camp)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here