View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
the soft paws on their chest made them let out a yelp in surprise, pinned to the ground in an instant with a huff. they were caught off guard, being more relaxed when in the clearing of all places. they curled their lip, eyes slitted and was ready to yell at whoever dared to tackle them, but they softened once seeing it was nightpaw. their exterior changed, eyes growing softer, their body becoming less tense and relaxed under her touch. ¨you got me,¨ they mewed, a soft rumbling purr in their chest,¨im surprised youre up this early.¨
"I sure did, Daypaw! I got you good!" said the apprentice, getting up off the medicine cat. I practiced my pounce last night on the leaves outside of camp." She announced proudly. "I wanted to remind you to eat something before getting to work today. You must be hungry after going to the Starcave." Nightpaw had never been to the Starcave, but she had been to Skyclan and knew it was close to there, which was a fair distance. So that part was try, but she also just wanted to check on Daypaw in general. They had seemed sadder than usual lately.