View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:23 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

(Sorry that my posts aren't as long as yours.)
Meadowflower had been looking around when Shadetail came by. She dipped her head as he said her name. "Yep, since I was born." teased meadowflower with a slight chuckle. The molly knew who this other warrior and didn't care that he wasn't from Shadowclan. That just made him special and that wasn't such a bad thing in Meadowflower's perspective. "So you must be Shadetail. How has it been since you've joined the ranks of Shadowclan? Have you been liking it so far?" asked the molly. Meadowflower realized how much she was talking, stopping to wait for Shadetail to say something back. Sometimes I don't understand myself. I talk and talk and talk. I'm starting to get tired of hearing my own voice. Meadowflower shook her thought's away, replacing her blank face with a small smile to show how polite she was. There was some times when she wasn't very polite, but even though that can be true most times she was a sweet cat that didn't care if any clan-mates were from other affiliations. She knows that all cats are the same even if they don't seem that way.
(Oh, that is perfectly alright! I tend to get a bit carried away, but your posts are excellent!)

"Ah, humor," he purred, the tiny flicker of a grin now stretching wider to reveal sharp, white teeth as Shadetail sat down, placing his forepaws straight together in lead of his haunches. One of his dark gray ears twitched, and his head tilted slightly in Meadowflower's direction. Though he had only met her but a few seconds ago, a certain fondness was already developing in his chest. She would definitely prove to be a good ally at the very least, and perhaps an acquaintance that could further prove his ShadowClan loyalty.

At her question, the gray furred warrior simply gave a shrug of his lean shoulders, his eyes remaining fixated on her face. "About as good as one could expect having the past I do," he muttered, though made an effort to keep his tone light. "The Dusk Syndicate and the Clans, let alone ShadowClan, don't have necessarily the friendliest past. Though, I myself never had a problem with any Clan cat. But Halite was persuasive at times to most others." For a moment, Shadetail cast his gaze around his new home, silently observing the scene once more. The apprentices who were play fighting earlier had disappeared, and the pair of warriors who had unknowingly knocked his sparrow to the ground were just disappearing into the warriors' den. A soft but subtle sigh left his lips and he returned his attention to his new companion.

"How have you liked growing up here? I'm sure the traditions are much different than those in the Syndicate," he mused, his eyes flashing with curiosity as he pondered what Meadowflower's kithood and youthful years had been like. He studied her face a bit more, taking in each detail he could. Surely she had a rather normal life up to this point? She didn't appear to be devious or bad-hearted in any way, though Shadetail knew looks could be deceiving. After all, he felt as though he had deceived Halite and his former Syndicate members by longing to join the Clan for moons on end. He would know, out of any cat.