View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:55 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Call me Wolfpaw and I will shred you." she snarled. This was good. She redirected her attention from Honeycomb. She didnt want to think of them at the moment. She didnt want to think about the cruel words she spoke, how it hurt to gaze at them. How her heart yerned for them, and she was pisuhed away. She wanted to cry both out of sadness and frustration. The damage the enby did was beyond what Wolfdancer had told them. Wolf felt ashamed to be a shecat. She felt ashamed to even think about gaining Honeycombs affections. She felt shamed to liking other shecats. She littled herself under Honeycombs gaze when they spoke. She felt little. No matter how big Wolfdancer was compared to every other warrior- She felt small. She felt useless, trapped in a cage and having sharp claws prod at her emotionally. She focused her gaze on Moonstrike. this was a distraction. Something to keep her mind on, something to work better for, something that she could be proud of. It would cost her sleep and physical health but, she didnt have any emotional health left. She felt numb. She felt nothing at all and it scared her. She stood up, dogging her claws into the ground. Was Moonstrike going to attack her? Perhaspe test her skills before they really started to train. She earned her suffix for her battle skills. How she fought and won ever single battle with out effort. How she could have someone at her mercy within seconds. She was swift and knew how to fight well. She was excited to see this play out.
“Alright, alright.” Moonstrike chuckled at what the large she-cat said. For some reason he felt like she’d be throwing a few threats here and there as they trained. He also felt like she was a cat of her word, so won’t want to underestimate her all the time. Plenty of things about Wolfdancer reminding him of himself. A younger version of himself. But he was never a big fan of himself so that wouldn’t make him like her any more, unlike most cats. I mean, what could possibly have been so awful about him back then to make Bearsnarl suddenly hate him? Ah, maybe he just can’t escape these thoughts when the maine coon was around. She reminded him too much about himself and all that happened so long ago. But that’s a good thing, right? Yeah, it should be.. Better to know what you can when you can. He walked to her side and sat before giving his right paw a few licks and drawing it over his ear. “Training should start soon, maybe tomorrow.” the tom said nonchalantly. He was aware of her skills on the battlegrounds. He wouldn’t train a cat without getting to know them. With a little bit of research (stalking), of course. But she still had lots to learn. There were things you could learn from a Dark Forest cat you wouldn’t learn from the best warriors in your clan. He also chose the right cat because of how she fights, swiftly and effortlessly, like him. But that was just his way of fighting, while knowing other ways. It’s good to know things. There were moves used in other clans that none of your clan may even know how work. Those are very useful, he found out. Then, she’d learn how to kill. He had four certain moves in mind that he thought she would use well and could easily take out anycat. He stood up, gave himself a little stretch before saying, “Or now,” and lunging himself at her with his hind legs, which have strong, well-built muscles from all of his training down here. But he thought she expected this, so he landed quietly before a hair touched any of hers. Instead, He reached down to take one of her forelegs in his maw.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]