View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

@Fuzzy

Grouseheart had managed to get his nest made just to his liking and had finally settled down in it with a small puff of breath. Despite the guilt and embarrassment of having to retire due to his age and inability to move around like he used to, the tom had to say that he did like the Elder's den. It was comfortable, warm, easy to sleep in with little to no drafts of wind whipping through.
And with enough time hopefully he'd get to know the elders he didn't already know. But for now, he was getting settled in, getting used to his new form of living even if it mostly dealt with relaxing and not having to do much of anything. Lionstar said that he would have a duty though, and he was curious to see what that duty would be.

Ears perking up at the sound of a young voice, Grouseheart lifted his head, emerald eyes glimmering happily. Young cats brought him joy, they were so bright and happy and excited most of the time, much like how he was, and being around them brought back his old self. Purring softly, the recently retired leader would meow in response, "Well hello there, to what do we owe the pleasure of seeing you?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?