View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2017, 07:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Oh bother... Redpaw rolled her eyes, but she was genuinely anused by Foxpaw's flirtatious attempts. It made her laugh, and that was something that Redpaw needed. With her mother gone, Redpaw had been finding it more and more difficult to find the happy things in life again. She was a hard-core mamma's girl, and she missed Mapleleaf dearly. "Oh do you now? Well, just to let you know, ginger cats happen to be among the most beautiful and handsome of all cats, so don't be trying too hard, okay?." She purred, flicking him in the shoulder with her tail as they continued to pad through the forest, trees looming above their heads. Redpaw herself had a ginger coat, well at least somewhat of one. Her belly, chest abs legs were black, and her ears were white. She also had some white markings on her face. Abs then of course was Redpaw's tail, the one thing she bragged about. It was super fluffy and long, with beautiful light and dark ginger stripes. "Save some of that time for learning, or your intelligence may get insulted more than once." The ginger molly meowed playfully, casting Foxpaw a sideways look.

At his next words, Redpaw's eyes opened wide. Belong to him? Woah there buddy... Redpaw found it amusing though. And kind of cute, the fact that he was already "claiming" her. "Alright Foxpaw, I may be yours, but I can do what I want to do still, so don't get jealous okay?" Redpaw told her companion, giving him a smirk, her hazel eyes sparkling with laughter. Redpaw could tell he got a little distant when he said his age, and she immediately felt bad. "Hey, you act a whole lot older than eight moons. So at least that shows you're mature. But cute at the same time." Redpaw winked, then stopped. "Here we are!" She announced, waving her tail around thier surroundings. They were in a glade, and there was a large batch of trees surrounding them, with a river just inside the tree line. The glade was clear, and full of grass that was soft underpaw. "So this is where our obstacle race will take place!"

Whoa. I'm not sure if she's joking or being serious, but I love what she's saying... guess I should listen to her.
The tom's ears picked up as he listened, emerald hues flashing with interest and excitement. This was perfect. This was what he liked to hear. Cats telling him that he was amazing and perfect and everything cool... even though she hadn't said that, he was choosing to have it implied. "Really? You actually think that?" He mewed, his voice rising in it's strange way which had given him his nickname: Squeakaroo. Not that Foxpaw liked the name, but he had grown up with it. By now? It was a part of who he was. Glancing over Redpaw, he realized that she had different markings. The first thing he had noticed was her tail... it was so unique, it could be hard not to stare at. And then there were the black markings, and her white ones, but a ginger base pelt that gave her a unique appearance.

One that Foxpaw had never seen before. Of course he thought the multicolored feline was pretty; why else would he be tagging along after her? Rolling his eyes and giving her a look at her next comment, Foxpaw bounded on ahead, his paws neatly thudding against the ground. He could be graceful... sort of. Not in the sense that his movements flowed perfectly, but they did flow fairly well.

As Redpaw had already seen, the ginger and white tom was far from perfect. Wait... so she does belong to me? Oh wow, that worked better then I thought!! And she thinks I'm cute?? Whoa... it seemed Foxpaw's distant look had worn off upon hearing her speak, and now he was back to his quirky young self. Funny, she'd mentioned him being mature... but that wasn't a word most cats would use to describe Foxpaw. Perhaps she was just trying to cheer him up. "Really? I thought I was super hot, but cute works too... unless you think I am. What d'you say, gorgeous? Am I super hot? Or just kinda cute, because there's a difference, you know." With that, Foxpaw started acting as though he were tougher; showing off, so to speak, even as they kept going. But when she stopped, a disappointed look flashed over the tom's features until he realized they were there. Shooting a fascinated look in Redpaw's direction, he waited for her to say 'GO.' Or explain, either one worked.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by Fawn; June 6th, 2017 at 10:24 PM.