View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:13 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dawn's secret hideaway ( open)

Duck

!- 167 moon-old Loner. -!

Duck was tired. His paws were aching from such a long and tiring walk. After a whole day of just walking, he was starving. As he started moving onto more foreign lands, he noticed a tall abandoned Upwalker den. He saw many of these in his lifetime. Most of them are old and broken down. But this one looked fresh. Someplace where he wouldn't have fleas crawling into his fur while he slept.

As he came closer to the Upwalker den, he instantly knew someone had already taken it. There were pawprints, the smell of cats, and clearly bowel smells. Anyone could easily figure out this wasn't open territory. The smell alone almost drew him away, until he heard voices. He screamed, his loud voice threatening and booming. "If there's any ol' cat 'round these parts, ya best be showin' yourself. 'Cause if'n I catch ya, I'll tear yer throat out." This was a deadly situation. He had no idea if the cat's in this abandoned Upwalker's den were friendly or not.

@LambFur @SpiritWolf_yt (Hope you guys don't mind me stepping in. If you do, lmk)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁