View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2022, 10:59 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Punishments

Snowleap | he/them
➢ The tall RiverClan deputy was silent as he listened to the warrior explain himself. His answer made the oriental longhair sigh, but soften up. “I can understand that, Mintleaf. I really can.” Snowleap meowed, shaking his head slightly, “But you must learn to do better. All of RiverClan is counting on you. You’re an adult and a full grown warrior.” He lifted a paw, drawing his tongue over it and then drew it over his face before continuing. “You know, back when Kestrelstar was still around. He would exile cats for a whole quarter moon for failing patrols.” The dark-furred deputy looked at him for a long moment, “Fortunately for you, I am not him. But I will not let you walk away from this unpunished. You are to go out to Haven Springs and catch three pieces of prey to make up for this.” They almost said five instead of three, but decided to be more reasonable at the last possible second. “Now go. Be back before nightfall. Don’t make me regret my choice of punishment.” Snowleap waved his paw in the air as a gentle shooing motion for the tom to get out of here.

{ @Glitch_Candle | Post once more here, then another post in Haven Springs with Mintleaf preforming his punishment and then a last post in the clearing of him putting the fresh kill in the pile. Then he will be free of his punishment. He will likely not be put on patrols for a moon. }