View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2024, 02:21 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Too late, too early [p]

Larkthroat
Starclan Queen | She/Her | 25 Moons at death
World Weaver T2 | Previously Windclan

And so the effects of what'd happened rippled in both mind and body. The victims of the brutal attack were shaken and Cowtuft had been blamed for a crime that was not his after yet another dead that shouldve never occurred. The chances that Larkthroat couldve done anything were slim, she'd only meant to warn Lightningstorm that the herbs had been tainted and that her kin had been framed by some shadow in the clan (though who it was would forever be a mystery) but maybe it couldve done something. Now however Cowtuft was disgraced and Lightningstorm was shaken twicefold by an attack and the event and left alone.

For the first time in her life the queen hated the cow print pattern of her own pelt, how it looked dead like her kins did, as she wondered if the similarities in how ragged Larkthroat looked right now reminded her of her mentor.

Because they both looked terrible really.
But still, as always, Lightningstorm deserved answers.

"I-I wanted to apologize to you, for everything that happened even if it shouldnt have. A-and I still want to help."
The queen closed her eyes, pained, but forced herself to hold her gaze with the medicine cat.
"I wasnt lying, I want to help. I want windclan to have starclans support like thunderclan does and to know theyre not abandoned. I-I know I failed before but I'd be a hypocrite if I let it stop me from trying.

I-if you dont wish to talk to me I totally understand after what happened last time, Ill send you back to peaceful dreams and we never have to talk again. However if you'll give me a chance Ive a prophecy to help with the current..... predator situation and a gift with more to follow whenever I can."
All Larkthroat needed was a chance. The queen had never given a prophecy before, had never drawn on that well of power even starclan cats did not understand but she would split the heavens if it was to help her clan and honorary kin in Lightningstorm. She'd been special to the queens nephew, and it meant something.

@Alchemist Kitsune