View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked first to Fadingsun as the tom spoke up about his idea and then to Adderpaw when she added on, his blue eyes closed as he pondered the words of both cats before he nodded. Blinking open his eyes, Seabreeze gave a quick glance over the current state of the warrior den, tilting his head as he imagined where each of the branches would go and trying to get a count of how much they still needed to weave and if they had enough recycled supplies to fill in all of the holes. Hmmm....the sandy grey-blue tom nodded again, "That sounds fine with me, should we go out to find some branches?" Then his words caught up with his brain and the tom flinched slightly, wincing at himself as he realized he was being bossy, "I mean...no-not that you, uhhh, have to or anyth..thing. I can find some myself? How-how many do you...think?" Blatantly ignoring the way his voice broke on the last word in nervousness, the warrior looked over to his companions, waiting for their response.

[ Super short sorry /w\]
[ @Cherry~ - Fadingsun | @Fish - Adderpaw ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 19th, 2024 at 09:37 PM.