View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2020, 08:37 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

-- @Redtalon --

Teaming up? Doetuft liked the thought of that and the blind molly could barely keep the grin from taking over her face. This apprentice... she had her ways and she would applaud her for that. No lack of intelligence seemed to be reigning here and she could only imagine the trouble Frosty would be in with a an apprentice like her. He must be wanting to stick his head in the sand to avoid her interrogations at that point but it did make her let out a small huff of laughter at the thought. She was definitely going to team up with this young one and lifting a paw slightly and proceeding to bop Sparkpaw's nose she voiced, "Yes... I can agree... to that most... certainly. Do you... have any plans... yet?" Maybe she could get the apprentice in on the long overdue plan to drop a frog in Snowflake's nest... well their nest but he would be the one sleeping in it if her plan was to be executed properly. Hopefully the frog wouldn't be executed. But... it would most likely happen, as long as she was safe, although she could only imagine his reaction and just that thought brought a smile to her face. And then she perked her ears as it seemed that Sparkpaw finally came to the realization that no, she and the white tom wasn't mates... not yet at least. They'd.. had their own unspoken agreement that the word was one of many... banned ones in their relationships. Well not banned, but they were locked up in a safe that none of them had a key to and well, only if they really wanted to get there, that key would be found. Love was another word that was locked up in that safe. "No. We're... not mates. And I mean... we're... not there... yet. Some... cats... move faster with... their titles for... their relationship. And... can good friends... not share nests?" That would give Sparkpaw something to chew on for sure and Doetuft smiled at the thought once again. Good friends sharing nests. That's what they'd been for the total of one night and then they were here at this awkward stage of not having a defining term for their relationship but she didn't mind but it did amuse her that Sparkpaw thought that just because you shared a nest you were mates. "So... you think when... a young warrior has... a nightmare.... and sleeps in... the same nest... as an older... warrior.. they're mates?" Now she was just being mean and poking fun at the apprentice's words and the small bubble of laughter was finally released. It was unavoidable. "Has... he spoken... many words... or were you the.. one talking... his ears off?" She would have to tag onto a training session at some point just to join in with Sparkpaw trying to get Frosty to talk, and maybe her presence or at least words could make the white tom's tongue a bit more... cooperative.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee