View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Silence's hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
Silence took off at a slow trot into the forest, and walked to a small clearing. Five patches of flowers grew side by side, each a different kind. A cluster of white chamomile blooms, then a few stalks of celandine which were beside the soft pink bright-eye flowers, then a splash of purple from the borage plant with the large bindweed blooms last in line. Silence walked up to the Chamomile and squeezed the moss ball between her jaws, dripping water down onto the plant. She looked over her shoulder at Hoot and motioned for him to do the same.

(Sorry for vanishing! I took an overnight trip w/o my computer)
Hoot followed closely behind Silence, trying to match her pace. His green eyes widened as he finally noticed the groups of plants growing in the clearing. It seemed organized, not how you'd typically see these plants in the wild. At least, Hoot had never seen anything like this before. The tom watched Silence begin to water the plants, cocking his head while doing so. As confused as he was, Hoot followed her lead, putting pressure on the moss ball and letting the water fall out of it and onto the plant. "What is this?" He asked around the moss ball in his mouth. He looked across the different colors of flowers and plants mesmerized by the fact that Silence took care of them.

[ No problem! ]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic