View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Silence's hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Without another word, Hoot picked up the moss ball and settled it between his jaws. A little bit of it tickled his nose making his nose wrinkled and his eyes squint like he was about to sneeze. He huffed, trying to blow the moss away from his nose. Once the problem was resolved, he looked back at Silence, who was waiting for him. Unable to say anything around the moss between his jaws, Hoot just nodded, signaling that he understood and followed the she-cat's lead.
Silence took off at a slow trot into the forest, and walked to a small clearing. Five patches of flowers grew side by side, each a different kind. A cluster of white chamomile blooms, then a few stalks of celandine which were beside the soft pink bright-eye flowers, then a splash of purple from the borage plant with the large bindweed blooms last in line. Silence walked up to the Chamomile and squeezed the moss ball between her jaws, dripping water down onto the plant. She looked over her shoulder at Hoot and motioned for him to do the same.

(Sorry for vanishing! I took an overnight trip w/o my computer)

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!