View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Silence's hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Hoot felt a mix of irritation and relief when Silence pushed the mouse towards him. The tom was annoyed that the she-cat hadn't just trusted him when he said he wasn't hungry. If he ate this mouse, he'd be in debt to Silence. Things hadn't turned out nicely the last time that Hoot owed someone. However, he was relieved that there was a meal in front of him. His stomach was especially thankful that it didn't have to wait for a meal. The green-eyed tom waited until Silence had disappeared completely to start eating the mouse. The smell of it alone made Hoot drool. Hoot controlled how much he ate, however. He made sure not to eat the entire thing. Maybe Silence was hungry. And maybe not eating the entire mouse would prove something to the she-cat.

Thinking to himself, Hoot waited for Silence to return. He'd watched the moss balls carefully as the she-cat padded forward. "Thank you." He mewed, again, trying to sound emotionless. "I appreciate it. "What do you need me to do?" His tail waved with slight impatience behind him. He wanted something to do that had little to do with talking, and perhaps this was it. Hoot would be careful of what he said from now on, and that started with talking less.

Silence saw he had eaten at least some of the mouse, and was relieved. When he responded to her question, she smiled around the moss ball in her mouth. Gently leaning down, she tipped the one on her head to his feet, and motioned for him to pick it up. She then trotted to the edge of the clearing, stopping to look over her shoulder.
Follow me.

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!