View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2016, 02:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

@SilverNight

"You have not," he agreed. "Back when Neomora lead the Dusk Syndicate, you were quite a pest to the clans, actually. But enough time has passed so that those who were affected by your previous actions are in no condition to question our alliance. And if they tried.." His claws sank into the loose soil of the den floor. "Well, they don't exactly need a tongue to survive." Almost immediately, the young tabby eased and his claws returned to their sheathes. "I don't require much of your cats, in all honestly. I need a distraction for when we attack ThunderClan - and what better way than to steal fire from Twolegs and set it upon those filthy rodents?" It was amusing in some way to call ThunderClan such when their future leader was Ratsting. "Your cats may also join us in combat, but I must ask they refrain from attacking ShadowClan and RiverClan forces. We also have some allies within ThunderClan itself, however they shouldn't be hard to miss considering they'll be attacking their brethren. If they do attack them, it wouldn't be a huge deal. Supporters can be replaced and the only one that holds any true value to me is a green-eyed tabby named Ratsting. He should be the cat dealing with Ashstar." Bucknight supplied the forces needed to assist his comrades with their own takeovers, but he himself would not fight their own battles. "We will be asking Ashstar to surrender his clan tomorrow. I don't expect him to; he's a veteran of the old era and he'll fight to keep his clan free. But he'll be given a fair few days to reconsider his options. And once time runs out, if he keeps to his refusal, he can watch everything he loves burn."